Suggestions
You're not logged in!

DarkOT > Forum > announcements
Page: 1

DarkOT has been alive for 3 months
Marcus

Posted:
April 1st 2017, 14:37 CEST
On Thursday, April 6, DarkOT has been alive for 3 months, it's a record for DarkOT since it launched in 2013!
We would like to celebrate this, so on between server save of Friday April 7 until server save of Monday April 10 there will be 50% experience bonus for everyone!

We would like to thank everyone for staying with DarkOT!
DarkOT is truly the only oldschool server with higher rates that can survive this long without resets!

And as promised, we will never reset DarkOT again!
As many of you already know, on April 21 we're launching our second world "Newera" that's identical to Antica (current DarkOT).
You can read the information about plans of Antica/Newera here: DarkOT -online

But understand this, DarkOT will NEVER reset again for any reason!
Last edit: April 2nd 2017, 15:48 CEST
Bondne

Posted:
April 1st 2017, 20:05 CEST
Posted by Marcus:
On Thursday, April 6, DarkOT has been alive for 3 months, it's a record for DarkOT since it launched in 2013!
We would like to celebrate this, so on between server save of Friday April 7 until server save of Monday April 10 there will be 50% experience bonus for everyone!

We would like to thank everyone for staying with DarkOT!
DarkOT is truly the only oldschool server with higher rates that can survive this long without resets!

And as promised, we will never reset DarkOT again!
As many of you already know, on April 21 we're launching our second world "Newera" that's identical to Antica (current DarkOT).
You can read the information about plans of Antica/Newera here: DarkOT -online

But understand this, DarkOT will NEVER reset again for any reason!
how can u count it to 4 months? please explain.,. last opening was 6th january? :O
Last edit: April 2nd 2017, 11:31 CEST
Marcus

Posted:
April 2nd 2017, 11:32 CEST
Posted by Bondne:
how can u count it to 4 months? please explain.,. last opening was 6th january? :O
Haha, sorry, thanks for pointing out :D
Gramster

Posted:
April 2nd 2017, 19:18 CEST
Posted by Marcus:
Posted by Bondne:
Haha, sorry, thanks for pointing out :D

Instead of ''helping'' some other OT, you might aswell change things around here aswell.
Marcus

Posted:
April 4th 2017, 11:48 CEST
Posted by Gramster:

Instead of ''helping'' some other OT, you might aswell change things around here aswell.
I'm working on DarkOT as well, I didn't pick up something extra to do, I replace it actually.
I shutted down one of my project that's been dead quite long and doesn't look to have any future, and replaced it with another project.
My time working on DarkOT still remains the same, beside working on another location as well and help another team helps the insperation how to fix up future updates and content.
Evancio

Posted:
April 7th 2017, 20:31 CEST
Posted by Marcus:
Posted by Gramster:

I'm working on DarkOT as well, I didn't pick up something extra to do, I replace it actually.
I shutted down one of my project that's been dead quite long and doesn't look to have any future, and replaced it with another project.
My time working on DarkOT still remains the same, beside working on another location as well and help another team helps the insperation how to fix up future updates and content.
But why to late April 21 is to much time , in mexico we have vacation from the work start on April 13 till April 17 can u change the date of the new server?
Marcus

Posted:
April 10th 2017, 16:29 CEST
Posted by Evancio:
But why to late April 21 is to much time , in mexico we have vacation from the work start on April 13 till April 17 can u change the date of the new server?
That wont be possible, the launch date has been written in rock :)
Page: 1

There are 397 threads and 1913 posts in this forum.